Welcome to the MPTL'18 Website
The International Conference on Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning provides an annual forum to exchange information and ideas about the use of multimedia in physics teaching and learning. MPTL‘18 is the eighteenth in the series of these workshops.
- Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Designing multimedia (MM) for teaching/learning physics and science in general.
- Multimedia for the teaching and learning process.
- Remote laboratories and multimedia experiments.
- Integration of MM materials in physics teaching/learning.
- Learning Management Systems in physics education
- E-learning and distance learning.
- Computer-controlled apparatus: on-line computer measurements and remote labs.
- Animation and symbolic representation.
- Movie and video: role in education and support into empirical research.
- Previous events have been as follows:
- MPTL1, Munich (Germany), 1996
- MPTL2, Pavia (Italy), 1997
- MPTL3, Lille (France), 1998
- MPTL4, Amsterdam (Netherlands), 1999
- MPTL5, Vienna (Austria), 2000
- MPTL6, Ghent (Belgium), 2001
- MPTL7, Parma (Italy), 2002
- MPTL8, Praha (Czech Republic), 2003
- MPTL9, Graz (Austria), 2004
- MPTL10, Berlin (Germany), 2005
- MPTL11, Szeged (Hungary), 2006
- MPTL12, Wroclaw (Poland), 2007
- MPTL13, Nicosia (Cyprus), 2008
- MPTL14, Udine (Italy), 2009
- MPTL15, Reims (France), 2010
- MPTL16, Ljubljana (Slovenia), 2011
- MPTL17, Istambul (Turkey), 2012
Send your work to the MPTL'18 Workshop using the EasyChair platform.
Find out who forms part of the MPTL'18 commitee.